Check Back Soon!
ISM offers many resources to help you increase your knowledge of the supply management field, including the CPSM and C.P.M. certifications, Knowledge Center, Seminars and Conferences, and discounts and access to many publications.
The Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) certification is the leading certification recognized by all industries in the supply management field.
The C.P.M. program covers the operational aspects of purchasing, but also includes supply functions such as agreements, negotiations, technology and relationship management. The C.P.M. certification is no longer available for testing and is moving toward re-certification only status. You must have already successfully passed all four modules of the C.P.M. in order to apply and achieve the designation.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last day to apply for the C.P.M. designation
December 31, 2013
Last day to register for the CPSM® Bridge Exam
December 31, 2014
The A.P.P. designation focuses on entry-level purchasing functions for those primarily engaged in the operational side of the supply chain. The Accredited Purchasing Practitioner (A.P.P.) designation is no longer available for testing and is in re-certification only status. Individuals already holding the A.P.P. designation may still apply for re-accreditation.
Through the Knowledge Center, ISM offers you over 120 online education topics and a variety of program types. You can choose classes in general business, career development or supply management.
Conferences and Seminars
ISM offers members to attend a variety of conferences and seminars at a discount. Attending a conference or participating in a seminar are great ways to network and increase your knowledge of supply management.
Products and Publications
- SCM Information Resources
- April 2010 Our Changing Profession
- March 2010 Pricing Trends and Cost Savings for 2010
- February 2010 Sustainability and Supply Continuity for 2010
- May 2007 Total Cost of Ownership-Inventory Materials
- April 2007 Total Cost of Ownership-2001 A “Cost Analysis” Odyssey
- March 2007 Value Added-What It Is and How to Identify It
- February 2007 Critical Business Skills—Changing Markets Drive SCM Skill Changes
- January 2007 Resolution or Evolution Time –Flip the Calendar!
- December 2006 Collaboration we must have it!-It provides concensus.
- November 2006 Taking Time to Reflect—and Enjoy the Mirror Image! – Reflections on words vs. action.
- October 2006 Fall Care for your Career—Time to Weed & Feed and Kill the Grubs!
- September 2006 18 REASONS TO JOIN NAPM-Central Michigan and ISM-Institute for Supply Management
- August 2006 Technological Dependency: How Plugged-In Are We?
- July 2006 Passage of Title-When do you legally own it and the problem?
- June 2006—Things are Blooming and the Scenery is Different